Root Ball Netting
Root Ball netting is a revolutionary product that provides a natural way to transplant trees and shrubs. It is designed to replace the tedious process of hand tying burlap, eliminating the cost for containerization and producing a professional looking package. It holds the soil together and protecting the plant roots from damage during transportation or storage.
- More productive due to faster packing speed
- Significant saving in time and money
- Better and more secure in holding plant roots
- Produce a clean looking root ball
- To supply in roll form in 50m or 100m per roll, in continuous roll length of 1000 meter.
- Available in various net sizes, ranging from 200mm to 550mm in diameter
- Available in various net strengths and square sizes
For enquiry, please contact us.